понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

enjoyable jobs




And you pick yourself up by the boot straps and keep on living.

It felt really nice to work forty hours last week...its been a while. Adding the hour commute each way through some beautiful landscapes, prairies, and forests made it even better. I like being productive, I get depressed and lethargic when I donapos;t have a million things to do.

My weekend was nice, plenty of darts, beer, and watching the games with all the boys from Rockford that I love to be around. The Dodger game tonight was really exciting. Five runs in the first inning and almost an all-out brawl in the third? Canapos;t get better than that The dugouts on both sides emptied onto the field and even the coaches and the guy who threw out the first pitch were about to get down. It was great. Russell Martin got hit his first two times up at bat, and when the Dodgers threw over a Phillyapos;s head to retaliate the tension got really high and once they got that batter out at first it was crazy excitement on the field. Martin ended up getting hit AGAIN later in the game, but it was an accident. Poor guy got beaned three times in one game, all by different pitchers. I wish I could have been there-it was the biggest crowd Dodger stadium has ever had.

And I finally got a bike (from my Grandfather) and went on a few mile long ride today on a bike path by my house. There were trees lining the path on both sides and a creek running parallel to it, it was really nice. I wish I had had a bike all summer to really appreciate being out in a beautiful place that isnapos;t dry, brown, and full of buildings. I probably only have two more weeks to ride before the cold, wet, and snow invades. Better late than never I suppose.

And we will see if tomorrow actually happens or not...I have my doubts.

aasanam, enjoyable jobs, enjoyable journey, enjoyable journey reservation.



Комментариев нет: