пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

angela little




Itapos;s about that time of year to terrorize Miss Vanhausenapos;s lawn, if youapos;ve met the women you understand why this needs to be done. This year we managed to gather all the gnomes from the neighborhood (along with a plastic squirrel, a... Unicorn that Rummy found and a ceramic frog with a banjo) and went ahead and threw a gnome rave right off her front porch. I had taken pictures but lost the camera in effort of escaping being shot at with a semiautomatic.

We also acquired a small uh... Baby rabbit that needs a home, or a stew... Or something, since Rummy keeps coddling it and we canapos;t figure out where it came from.

Miss Fujiko, should I come over sometime and help you figure out our costumes? Mine should be pretty easy shouldnapos;t it? See I was worried for a second when you said youapos;d decided, I thought youapos;d make me wear something embarrassing, but I guess I can handle fake ears.

Oh, Mr.Amarao I hope youapos;re feeling better. It was nice to have gotten to meet you though, hopefully next time we go out drinking weapos;ll take it a little easier.

fireplace grate pipe, angela little, angela little .jpg, angela little alley baggett.



Комментариев нет: