пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

arenacross toyota




All I want right now is to go home
home to my hometown
I didnapos;t grow up there, but I was born there and spend the first five years of my life there
What is it about makassar that Iapos;m really fond of?
I canapos;t really tell..

Relatives..
I got many relatives there and more than a dozen of nephews
And they all live without too many pressure like in here
no traffic jam.. No spending half of your day in the street
everything is just slow..and easy
just like the becak driver in the street
and the losari beach wave

Most of the older people there live in a certain periods of time and stop there
you get to see old houses with old furniture and old -style dressed people
Imagine coming into someone house as if you get into a period of time in the past
Just like time machine..

I just love it there...
And all I want to do right now is to go home...
arenacross toyota, arenacross tickets, arenacross ticket, arenacross series, arenacross schedule.



Комментариев нет: