четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bora java portakal




I am alive LiveJournal, it has been a long time. I know we have not spent a lot of time together, much has gone on since I was with you last.

+I am going to be graduating from CPCC this December with an Associates of Arts degree. I will then be pursuing a bachelors in both Broadcasting Media with a Journalism concentration and Business Administration at UNC-Greensboro for the fall of apos;09.
+Megan and I could not be happier. She has been rock solid for me since the day I have met her. We make a really good team.
+I am currently working with a Metal-core band known as Gasping For Breath. We have recorded two songs with Marshall from the Charlotte Metal-core band Wretched and are making plans to record again in the current months.
+I have been playing C-League hockey with my father for the last year or so. We have been rolling over bitches. We are currently 5-0. I get the impression that my parents have some thought that it is supposedly "bringing us back together" or "rekindling a friendship"...I strongly disagree.
+I started a new job. Yes, I am still a paperboy and yes I still love it. I am now slinginapos; waterice, which is a water/soy-based ice-y treat that comes in many delicious flavors for a guy named Mr.Brooks. He is a cool Feb.
+I have been traveling the state of North Carolina a fair bit this past few weeks. I enjoyed a weekend at NC State with Jesse Hill and Stephen Taylor. It was bitchinapos;. New Found Glory, A Day to Remember, Four Year Strong and ISHC played at Greene Street Club in Greensboro on the 2nd of October. The group that accompanied me could not have been better. Megan, Kim, Steve, Alejo and Jesse were all in attendance. You couldnapos;t imagine the I went to visit Brian Quinn at UNC-Asheville as well. I saw Brien Worshamapos;s side project, Robots.
+I am going to Myrtle Beach with Megan, Joe Reda and his ladyfriend ironically named Megan as well. She took care of this trip for me for my 20th birthday this year. We got tickets to see Alkaline Trio, Rise Against, Thrice and The Gaslight Anthem, itapos;s going to be outrageous.
+I am going to see Jackapos;s Mannequin at Visualite Theatre in Charlotte tonight

Iapos;ll get more in depth at a later time...

Dave
bora java portakal, bora jacket, bora island, bora indians, bora indian.



Комментариев нет: