пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

binnie



I met an incredible woman named Emma� when I was making a call about a story one day. She recognized me through the WVVA Fitness Challenge. Emma, like myself is overweight. She works on her feet at a local mall and has battled with weight for years....as I have. We must have spoke on the phone for about a good 10 minutes one day about our struggle with weight. She asked me to pray for her regarding her weight problem and I gave her several tips to get her started....but I could not stop thinking about her. I always pray when I walk in the mornings. It is a quiet and peaceful time and several times a week, I include Emma in my prayers. To make a long story short, I saw her at the mall yesterday and noticed that Emma had lost weight and was looking wonderful. I stopped to chat as she waited on two customers who were also overweight. We all talked about our struggle and as usual, they asked me when the Fitness Challenge would start. I told them I was unsure and we would let everyone know as soon as possible. The customers told me they also followed the Fitness Challenge and had lost weight as a result. As I walked away, I thought to myself, the Fitness challenge helped more people than I thought. None of these people took the Fitness Challenge but they all benefited from the tips we provided. What a blessing It turns out that......a better life is right around the corner for more people than I thought. VAIN

binnie.



Комментариев нет: